Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Football, Moo and Decking

Ross' final flag football game was Monday night.  Our little wingback scored 2 of the 3 touchdowns and was MVP in my book.  Looking at how far he's come in the past year, I couldn't ask for more out of our little man.


 
I swear those mouthguards couldn't be any more awkward.
 
Meanwhile, this little girl has me completely wrapped around her little finger. 
 
Those cheeks, that hair...
 
that grin... 
 
I'm beyond whipped when it comes to my little baby girl.  And she knows it.
 
Lastly, we have a basement!   Holy Crap!  I know, I know... you want more pictures.  Unfortunately the sun had set by the time I attempted photos and this was the best I could get of the decking.  As a teaser, the construction on the other side of the house looks incredible.   I'll take daylight photos later today and post them asap for your viewing pleasure.  Hold onto your hats!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment