Thursday, November 21, 2013

Cookies and Desiree

Molly and I baked cookies this week.  I love that she held onto this tiny baby the entire time.  Such a little mother.  She also worked on learning her alphabet on the Kindle while holding the baby.  Unfortunately the tiny baby burnt her little finger on the hot baking sheet.  We were fresh out of Band-aids and everyone was very upset.  On a side note, I'm not sure I ever make the chocolate chip cookie recipe from the Betty Crocker red-gingham cookbook, but they are ridiculously fantastic.
 
 
Molly explains how poor little baby burnt her finger on the hot pan.  Lesson learned.
 
 
 
 
Maisie's best friend Desiree came home from school with Maisie.  It was "bring a friend to dance class" week.  I love having little girls.  They let me do their nails, hair and make-up so they'd look like twins.  I swear I felt like I was 12. 
 



 

I find them completely adorable. 


No comments:

Post a Comment