Saturday, February 22, 2014

Honorable Mention and Library Fights

I couldn't resist posting photos of the cake I made for the Blue and Gold Scout Cake auction this year.  Not to toot my own horn, but it brought home an honorable mention.  Again, thank you Pinterest.  You never cease to amaze me with your time-sucking ideas.
 
 
 
In other news, Molly started a fight with a little boy at the Winterset public library over the weekend.  The boy kept walking past her while she was working quietly on puzzles.  I was distracted reading Strawberry Shortcake meets Cherry Jam to Maisie and looked over just in time to watch Molly swat the little boy and yell, "I hate you!"  The boy walked back to his mom as Molly repeated how much she 'hates that boy' in a loud, angry voice.  She certainly had everyone's attention and it wasn't long before the boy returned and intentionally ruined her puzzle.  I figured that was enough for all hell to break loose, yet once again she swatted him and yelled at him "I hate you!" over and over until he walked away.
 
With that, we gathered our belongings, checked out Strawberry Shortcake and left the public library before she could throw her first punch. 
 
 She's her mothers daughter.


No comments:

Post a Comment