Saturday, December 29, 2018

Mudroom Makeover

I finally had it with the mudroom.  
The chaos in this space was a complete buzz kill and I've been in desperate need of a buzz for several years now. 
Let me explain:
7 people stashing coats, jackets, boots, shoes, sandals, sports equipment, snow gear, swim gear, grow-into gear, and a large crate of various slime makings.

This is doesn't even touch dog supplies, random stuff that doesn't belong in a kitchen, bathroom or bedroom,  Plus we burn a lot of our trash which ends up in a pile on the mudroom rug in hopes of making it to the next fire.  

Friday night Mike got a burst of energy and took it out on the mudroom.  
I was tired...



This guy didn't feel like doing construction with me Saturday morning and farted something that smelled like a black snake firework.  On a positive note, it cleared the littles out of our workspace for a while.  

 Stay tuned for the finished product coming soon!



And if you're not aware of Osmo, Jay's Christmas gift has been a Godsend of a babysitter.  

Below, he and Maisie are working on Newtons Law.  Go figure.

The girls attended Neverland with Grandma at the Civic Center as their Christmas gift this year.  Aren't they fancy?



 And this was my gift from the dogs this afternoon. 
The poor thing was left gutted on the smoker in the garage. 
I love the way they remind me we'd never starve to death if worse came to worse...


No comments:

Post a Comment