Friday, December 28, 2018

Holiday Update

I know, I know.  I haven't posted in ages and haven't had the chance to share my deepest thoughts since...


Jay's new eye.  One of the weirdest experiences I've been through besides the Kansas City Ghost Hunt and childbirth. 

These 3 littles.  No explanation needed.


Our latest addition of an air fryer.  Because nothing screams healthy like air-fried Grands Biscuits?



My first born being himself.


Maisie completing her final performance of Scrooge...



And realizing her favorite thing was getting her hands on floral foam.  
Apparently, it's something she's always dreamed of playing with. 


My 3 Amigos trying Fried Ice Cream


One of my besties getting married... 


and attempting "The Dirty Dancing Lift" in her kitchen on their wedding night.


Ridiculous Cousin Living Room Dances




Christmas Eve anticipation


Christmas Day Buffets



As long as there are food photos, Gfunk lives.

And finally, the first meal I served when Ross had his girlfriend over for dinner.  Roast Beef Sundaes.  
She's 4-H and farm girl so this wasn't a new treat for her.

I was able to spend some really good one-on-one time with my first born today.  The roads were sketchy which meant we had lots of time together as we drove to Des Moines and back.  I love the fact he shares everything with me (appropriate or not).  I love the fact he trusts me with secrets.  I love that he asks me uncomfortable questions.  My gut knows he's 13 going on 31.  I pray he knows I will always be his home base... and I will always be his biggest fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment