Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Goats Take 2

Last night we went to bed with zero goats. 
Tonight we have 4.

Meet Jersey.
She's a delicate, spoiled little fainter who comes from Oskalooska.  She had a surprise sister at her birth and was originally named Helen, while her twin was named Keller.  She was disbudded and hand fed goat grain.  
I just love her.



These are the redheaded stepsisters of the herd.  
Meet Maple and Ash.  
They are sisters.
Maple was born in the spring and Ash is 1 year.  Ash is working toward a degree of "Head of the Herd" which I've learned is a common practice among goats. 
She's a little bossy.

Meanwhile, 
I've decided Maple is my model.



Isn't she gorge?

And our sweet Willow is back.
I'm jealous of her quads.



To achieve great things, two things are needed; a plan and not quite enough time.
We're down to the wire...
baaaaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment