Sunday, June 9, 2019

June 2019


Last weekend while camping we were missing only one.

The missing one needed to be with friends.  
Cause that's what friends are for.
Meanwhile these 4 are SO different.  
I just love that.




While playing catch with Ross, he ripped the leather stitches out of my 30 year old ball glove.  
My dad burned my name into the edge of the glove when I was young- 
Heidi Green

Mike knew I was bummed my glove broke.
So this is how he spent a few evenings last week...


In other news, meet Olive.  
She's the fainting goat joining our herd on June 25. 
I KNOW! 
Cute, Cute, Cute!
I couldn't resist.


Molly thought this was hilarious.
It's a true sign of summer when you drink handlebar water.



Mack may have quit basketball over the season, but basketball is what he loves.
And he is so good with the littles.




Oh, and I have an oven again. 
Note to self: NEVER run the self clean on a built in wall oven.
Thank God for Mike.




No comments:

Post a Comment