Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Thanksgiving Assignments

I often wonder what his teacher thinks...
 
The assignment was titled, "How To Catch A Turkey".  The students are learning to write stories using, first, next, then and last.
 
Below is Ross' work  (keep in mind spelling is not his strength)
 
First I ride arawnd on a for weeler till I find a turkey.
Next I get a hamer and nock the turkey out.
The I put the turkey in a bag.
Last I cut of the turkeys head and eat it.

 
The kids all did some Thanksgiving assignment explaining what they are thankful for. 
 
The girls both wrote about family.
Below is what Ross is thankful for...
 
I am thakful fur tigers because they are pretty.
I am very thakful for my hipo because he smells good.
I am sooper thakful fur animal because they give me food.

No comments:

Post a Comment