Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Cooking Help

Molly and I have been cooking. 
"That's donut sugar on her face"

Almost constantly. 
This girl will have Freshmen Cooking skills down pat by the time she starts kindergarten.
Are you surprised?

She's even reached a point where she's able to help me out with Heidi's Kitchen.

She can accurately measure dry ingredients.


And knows all about clean-up.

She's also my food photographer assistant.  Yep, this is a 'behind the scenes' shot of her helping me with the backdrop to a new menu item.

The winning shot.


And lighting assistant to these bad boys.

I've got two new soups and five new 'mini-cookie' flavors launching this week as well as a kids cooking day at the church scheduled for June.  

Evidently I'm not good at down time.

I was tempted to make a recipe for the kids called "Bunny Tail Crunch". 

But then I discovered the recipe must have been copyrighted.
Goose already had that recipe down pat.


I was just relieved it wasn't the cat.
Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment