Monday, August 28, 2017

This Life Rocks

So I've got to say, one of my favorite photos of all time sits below this sentence.  
My best friends and biggest cheerleaders. 



We threw a party.  
It was all about adoption and helping to bring our Jayson home.  
These two party animals were just getting those legs stretched out for an intense night of dancing!




The event.
The last time I saw tulle draped in an area like this was a gymnasium in Granger, Ia 2004.


And 13 years later we were here with tulle on the ceiling working to bring our 5th baby home.


And this woman busted her butt to help pull off the event... the silent auction, the food, invitations, the details which could have been so easily overlooked.  
Thank God for her heart.
And then we had party animals in the back of the house.




A few of my favorite people in the entire world couldn't help bust
a move..

Dad doing his signature move with Heather on the Air Guittar.

We've got to get ourselves to a wedding reception dance asap!










My China Mom team.  
Not to be messed with.


Still boogien'






Holy Crap.
Life is Good.


No comments:

Post a Comment