Sunday, September 3, 2017

Ross' 12th

I survived my first week working full-time since 2005.
10 months to go until summer break.

The kids at I-35 are obsessed over just the mention of ramen noodles.  (I don't dare tell them it's a staple for my kids too). 
So I challenged these noodle lovers to create their own, healthier version of ramen noodles. 
We took a few photos of the product incase we start a class blog. 
You never know.



I've got TWO football players in my house this fall.
Thank God Papa Boyd is happy to help taxi them back and forth from the never ending practices each night.

Also, in Child Development we're learning all about pregnancy and fetal development.  
I think I'm a tad bit obsessed with birthday party games as my students had the opportunity to play "Pin the Baby on the Uterus" Friday.

Speaking of parties....


We celebrated Ross turning 12 with a bang!  Frog legs (caught by the guests) Better than Sex Cake, Pond Swimming, Fishing and Creek Exploring were the themes.  The weather was perfect, the boys were pumped and I'll leave the details to them to share at future class reunions. 

 The line-up to the shower after coming in from the pond.



















Good Friends Know All Your Stories.
Best Friends Helped Your Write Them.

Happy 12th to my baby boy.



No comments:

Post a Comment