Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Hamburgers

Wednesday after school.  
The food pantry was open, so I didn't get home until nearly 5.  
Molly and Mack stayed after school with me.  Mack, because he hates riding the bus and Molly because she insists on being with me at all times physically possible.  Ross, Maisie, and Jay rode the bus home, but couldn't find the key to get inside the house.  This led to Maisie crawling through the doggy door into the garage, and still... the door to the house was locked.  

Meanwhile, I was stopping every 7 minutes to scrape the ice off the windshield on my way home.  Upon our arrival home, Molly, who has an appetite larger than a teenage boy (I have 2) insisted on cooking dinner.  And while my Maisie loves Slime and squishies, my Molly can't resist getting her hands deep in raw ground beef.  
Hamburgers in the air fryer it was.


Next up on the parenting forefront; safety and sanitation.


No comments:

Post a Comment