Sunday, May 19, 2019

Journaling

I love that my girls "journal".  Makes me think G'funk's in 'em a bit.  
Molly wants to sell her writings.  
I told her I'd be the first to buy them from her.

Maisie Boyd 5-19-19                         

Today my family and I are going to the Keslers house today. We are bringing a pizza to eat at their new house. We are also going to take care of our goats, Sky and Willow. The goat sky will let you pet her and hold her. Willow will not let you hold her or pet her. I think willow won’t let us holder because she is scared of us. The goats found out how to escape the fence and got out.Our dog Goose was chasing the goats trying to eat them. I ran to get ross and the animals followed. As we tried to get the goats and goose, I noticed Molly was wearing our grandmas pants and called her granny pants. I laughed because she was trying to fight me it was a great time. Right now it is 11:37am and there is a song playing from ed sheeran I think it is called galway girl. I’m starting to get hungry for lunch so I will come back when I come back from the  house. I will tell you how it wKesler’sent.Time to eat lunch.


We got are goats one goat likes to be carried that one is named Sky and the other one does not like to be carried and it’s name is Willow and our dog tries to eat them and  my grandma came with our dog and we were laughing at her because she was walking our dog with two ropes it was funny. Molly Boyd


As you can tell, this weekend has been all about the goats.



No comments:

Post a Comment