Friday, February 1, 2013

I can cut hair

Maisie's hair needed some attention.  My dad's a barber.  It's got to be in my genes somewhere.

 
I love her hair color.  I call it caramel with honey highlights.
 

We found a haircut on pinterest we both liked and went for the plunge.  I even did the little flip on the bottom with the blow-drier and round brush.  So happy to be using the blow-dryer for it's intended purpose these days.
 
 
Moo wanted me to cut her hair too.  Nice try.  I did my best to fake cut it. 
 
 
I love her hair color too. I call it platinum.  Reminds me of a natural version of my college hair color.
 

A sign of days to come... my girls admiring each others hair.
 

All babies sit on the steps.  The newly carpeted steps, I might add :)
 
 
 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment