Thursday, March 21, 2013

6-Pack

Yesterday Ross told me he had a bump in his arm.  My inner-hypochondria began freaking as this didn’t sound normal to me.  That’s when he flexed his arm and told me his muscle was growing.



It all started early this week when he got the idea to start developing his 6-pack. 

Yep, he’s 7 years old. 


He began a rigorous routine consisting of 100 sit-ups, 100 push-ups, stretching and bicep curls both in the morning as well as after dinner.  Tuesday morning he only had time for 50 sit-ups at home but luckily he was able to complete the remaining 50 sit-ups in Grandma’s office before school started. 


Yep, he’s 7 years old. 


He told me his muscles will get even bigger once he starts running.  He’s quit eating dessert and opts for sugar snap peas, oatmeal and granola bars. 
I just can’t imagine where he gets his obsessive tendencies.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment