Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Birthday Pictures

Several years ago I would have taken photos of Molly opening her birthday presents, but this year I didn't cause I was making coffee.  I would have taken photos of Molly swimming at the Clive Aquatic pool with Ross and Maisie, but I was busy playing sharks and trying to keep Molly from drowning in the lazy river.  I would have taken a photo of the kids playing in the play area at the mall, but we got there just as the play area shuts down for cleaning.  I would have taken a descent photo of the kids playing on the escalator at the mall, but I was being 'talked to' by the mall cop about safety.  I would have taken a photo of the kids eating 'fro-yo' at Costco, but they were fighting over who got the most pop.



On the other hand, I got plenty pictures of Molly's birthday cake. 

 
 
Of course everyone was pretty much naked.
 
 
 
 
We did several rounds of this...
and I let Molly cut the cake.
 
 
 
 
She's 5.

1 comment:

  1. Get some clothes on !!!! But ,,,, butt ,,,, yeah ,,, What R U gonna do .....

    ReplyDelete