Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Fairy Dough and End of Summer Break

In the process of prepping for students this week, I wanted to try a few Child Development crafts out on my girls.  One of the crafts for my Child Development students first week of school will be making fairy dough.  A couple of my students babysit and are looking for fun activities to do on the job.  The rest of the students just want to carry around the Baby Think It Overs and wear the Empathy Belly at school.  


My kids have recently discovered the 90's pop song, "Too Sexy".  They especially like the part that says', "I'm too sexy for my cat".  Go figure.

If you didn't know I got a new van, I got a new van.  It's a Ford Transit Connect and fits everyone with plenty of leg and headroom.  We realized it's the same car Chick-Fil-A delivers in.  We also added on to our driveway by making a turn around loop.  No more fingers-crossed reversing out the driveway.

And Mike and Ross have been busy trying to finish the playhouse. 

I told Molly it looked like she was heading off to college with her new haircut and bag.

Open house was Monday night and apparently my kids downed some pixie sticks or espresso after dropping off their backpacks.
They may tell you otherwise, but they are beyond excited to start school.
Ready or not, it's time.

No comments:

Post a Comment