Thursday, October 6, 2016

Fire

Lo and behold, we found something that distracts Mack from his Ipod....



The boy LOVES building fires.


I knew he was ours.
For the first time he actually 'asked' us a question.  We were on the porch when he came outside, pointed to the backyard and said, "Fire?"


The same thing happened the next night.


Apparently in China they don't make fires often.

But you'd never guess by Macks passion and skills at gathering, stacking and encouraging the flames to breathe.
Ross even had him on the 5-wheeler for the first time.  I don't think I've ever seen him smile so big- from either of 'em.


Meanwhile this little stinker models he new shades.

I often find Maisie 'petting' Macks hair and telling him how much she loves him.  She just loves Mack and the feel of Asian hair.  I've got to admit, Asian hair is totally foreign to us. 
I'm sure Mack's annoyed, but doesn't show it. 
I kinda think he's starting to like us.




No comments:

Post a Comment