Thursday, January 17, 2013

Ross Update


An update on Ross

 
As you may recall from my previous post, Ross threw-up early Monday morning.  Mike stayed home with him that day.  I received a call at 9:00 a.m. that Ross had taken a nasty poop and was feeling better.  Later in the day I receive a text from Mike:


Mike to me: Ross said he has hot burnin farts

 
Tuesday: Ross wakes up with a fever.  I stayed home with him.  He didn’t move from the couch all day.


Wednesday: Ross wakes up fever-free and reluctantly goes to school.  Wednesday evening I unpack his lunchbox and notice he didn’t eat his chocolate pudding or Oreo’s.  Not a good sign…  Moments later he’s barfing in an empty ice cream bucket.  He doesn’t tell stories while barfing this time, only answers my questions during the event.


Me: “Ross, did you swallow some gum this afternoon?”
Ross: “No, I don’t know what that is”

 
Me: “Ross, did you drink all that purple Gatorade?”
Ross: “yep”


Meanwhile, Maisie knowing he’s nauseous at the sight of food makes sure to sit in front of him with an ice cream sandwich, ramen noodles, bananas- basically anything to make his situation worse.  Molly walks around with her head in another ice cream bucket mimicking Ross’ barf sounds. 


What would the world be without sisters?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment