Saturday, April 13, 2013

Frosties

I believe "Frosties" was mentioned in the Babysite last summer.  Well guess what?  Frosties opened for the season on Friday.
 
 
 
We heard the rumor last week on Facebook that Friday was the big day and while sitting on the porch Sunday night, drinking more wine that necessary, I promised the kids I'd take them to Frosties opening day.  At the time, I didn't realize it would feel like 32 degrees outside and that Maisie would have been running a fever all day. 
 
 
 
But, as Horton (and I) will tell you, "I meant what I said and I said what I meant, a momma is faithful 100 percent".
 
 
 
So yes, if you saw a grey minivan with duck tape peeling off the front fender parked up at Frosties Friday afternoon, that was me.  And yes, I kept my promise and we had Frosties ice cream on opening day. 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment