Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Future Reynolds Wrap Ladies

Some days are awesome; some days are crap.


That's when out of the blue, somebody does something to remind us where we came from and what really matters in life.  That's when we realize a true friend is someone who knows the song in our heart and can sing it back to us when we’ve forgotten the words.
 
 

Jill and I are on a lifelong mission to become the next Reynold’s Wrap Ladies.  It’s a goal we set back in our AGD days at Iowa State.  She sent me this picture after I’d been “reassigned”. Let’s just say the memory of those days helped me through the week.
 
 
 
She’s well aware life’s full of curveballs and recently reminded me that although were no longer drinking out of the same bottle, we can always toast to lifelong friends.  
 

Cheers, my friend.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment