Saturday, September 14, 2013

Husky Dog, Husky Dog, Eat 'Em Up, Eat 'Em Up

Maisie was not only a ballerina this week, she was also a cheerleader.  She was pretty pumped to cheer, yet I'm not sure she quite understood what she'd signed up for Friday night.

During the pre-game of the Varsity Football game, 94 girls took the stage to show-off their cheers.  I found the whole thing slightly hilarious and I'm trusting the photos to tell the story better than I can.

Maisie walked onto the track.  She looked nervous and small...

She did her best not to smile or look at us.  We kept yelling her name and waving.  Mike stuck his tongue out at her... only then did she crack a tiny smile.

Can you find her?  She's the adorable one in the center (turned away from us, of course)


This is her "I feel weird and I'm not sure what to do with my face" look.


I couldn't resist posting this one...
 
Or this one...
 
Afterwards, she asked me if Ross was going to cheer next.  We walked back into the bleachers laughing hysterically at the thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment