Saturday, June 11, 2016

My First BIG Lunch

It's becoming clear I like a good challenge. 
Therefore, I took on a Senior Citizen Bus Tour of Winterset for a Heidi's Kitchen catered lunch last Tuesday at the Madison County Historical Complex. 
The event had G'Funk written all over it.

Below are a few shots I snagged with my phone during the gala.


Let's just say the roaster pans were pulling so much electricity, the fuse kept blowing out.  Note the ugly orange extension cord I had to tape across the floor to give each roaster enough volts.  Sheesh!




Due to the fact that nobody choked, lost a denture or fell down, I think it was a hit.


Mike's mom gave me a hand by making the ice tea.  G'funk would have been happy to know it wasn't too thin ;)


1 comment:

  1. GFunk would have been so proud of you! You know if she was there she would have found that orange extension cord and tripped over it (maybe even twice).

    ReplyDelete