Thursday, December 1, 2016

Thursdays

How in the world is it Thursday already?  My students have been acting like chained up wolves and my children have been acting as though they will ALL be receiving a visit from Aunt Flo next week.  It's clearly, The Holidays.

I've got a head cold which is clinging to me tighter than Molly, Maisie had her breakdown Wednesday evening at Fareway, Molly's took place on the drive to school Wednesday (which made an awesome intro into my child development lesson on toddler emotions), Ross' OCD has reached toothpaste lids and light switches, Mack is confused and Mike has once again decided to give up alcohol.

Seriously Clark?



Forget 'Welcome To America'- 'Welcome to the Boyd Family', Mack.  May the odds be ever in your favor.


No comments:

Post a Comment