Thursday, March 23, 2017

Picture Day

School photos- gawwww...  As a kid I remember practicing my smile in front of the bathroom mirror before picture day.  And of course we all remember 4th grade when mom had a migraine and couldn't do Heather and my hair for picture day.  I think I had a scab under my nose and my bangs looked homeless.
But those are the photos we remember. 

Life Touch is evidently hard-up for supporters these days because we now have fall AND spring photos.  The spring photos are nothing but a guilt trip though.  They send kids home with the actual prints... a calendar... a puzzle... bookmarks... you name it.  It's like School Carnival Gone Wild.  The front of the envelope says "See inside for how to order!".  And... "How resistible is this smile?"  Ross brought me his school photos and said, "Don't order these, I look like hell" 
Not a problem.

Just tilt your head to make it straight.


Maisie showed me her photos and I told her how sweet she looked. Because she looks like an advertisement.


And then there's Molly....


My heart could absolutely explode.  This is my baby in her lace dress for picture day.  But she didn't like the Life Touch Lady.  Something tells me the feeling may have been mutual.


1 comment: