Saturday, April 1, 2017

Sharpies, The Asians and Other Things I Love

After touching-up the names on the landscaping rocks, I totally forgot to put the Sharpie back in the house. Can you imagine?  Mack got a wild hair to add a missing name to the bunch... GOOSE!  How could I have forgotten to make Goose a rock?  Well needless to say, Mack took care of it. 
And added some character to his own rock too.


But Art isn't the only skill this kid brought with him.  A school staff member personally brought me Mack's ITBS results.  The NGE number is the National Grade Equivalent for each of the assessment areas.  She thought I might beinterested in his math knowledge...



We also received updates on our new little one.  Man, how I wish I could stick my arm through the computer monitor and pull him home.  Not to mention the cost savings if that were possible....


And a couple of this little heartbreaker; just because.


And I FINALLY got a batch of Chinese Dumplings out of the pan without sticking!  this was a HUGE accomplishment for me. 
Now that Mack is in track until 5, he comes home STARVING.  If there isn't food hot and ready when he walks in the door, he'll plow though a bag of chips, a box of fruit snacks and endless slices of bologna.  So I cook... ALL THE TIME. 
On a given evening, he's known to down a large cherry smoothie, entire skillet of Chicken Fried Rice, French fries, a leftover piece of pizza and 2 of the BIG GoGurts.  That's before he asks,
'What's for Dinner?'
Thank God for Costco and wine.




No comments:

Post a Comment