Monday, June 19, 2017

Hunting, Fishing, Loving.

The girls found themselves hunting in the backyard last weekend...



What could it be?


Wild Raspberries!


These were a hit for the girls as well as our Asian!  Mack couldn't stop eating them... Something about the tart berry... warm-sun-kissed temperature and the fact that are a bazillion of them in our backyard!


For those wondering, yes. I think the playhouse is done.  The steel sheeting on the front porch is just extra... I think.
Isn't she cute!?
Buy yah, flowers... we need flowers.  And I'm still wishing for a mailbox.  
Who doesn't love to play Post Office?

I have no idea who took this picture, when it was taken or why.  However, these are MY legs, my feet and my shorts.  If there was a photo to describe what this summer feels like, this photo sums it up.
Braced and Busy.


In the meantime, I'm hosting a cooking camp in my classroom at the school for elementary kids.  Why the heck not!  
As much work as it is to organize, there's something about triggering the culinary instinct in kids and watching them fly that makes my heart soar.

Totally Worth It~

No comments:

Post a Comment