Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Camping and Updates!

Man, have I gotten behind?!  
First things first, the littles completed swimming lessons for the year.  Maisie learned to dive.  She was hesitant on the diving board (the deep water makes it look so high!), but got her courage under control and did it once!

Molly was just beginning to learn the technique for diving off the side of the pool.  However, she hopped on the board when it was her turn, got into position and dived off without a care in the world. 

How did I get such different girly girls?


Once again, Jay turned into a fish when he hit water.  


Meanwhile, blueberries are in full swing with the littles and I can't keep up.  Thinking of getting a bush next year?   
Not really.  I suck at plants.


And apparently cinnamon rolls aren't my claim to fame either?  I've been on a cooking kick this week and unfortunately, Ross told me my homemade cinnamon rolls tasted like 'precipitation'.  
God, I love him.

We camped for our second weekend of the summer at Lake Red Rock last weekend.
Ross was down the path at another campsite with a friend. 
So, here's the rest of us.





Man, I wish that camper in the background was ours.


Maisie loves to mix scrambled eggs with fresh fruit and cool whip.  
Of course she does.


We still struggle with getting Mack into the water. 
So while the others jet skied, boated (we actually found friends), Mack spent a couple hours on the beach making this 'sand cup'.
He went back to the fire to "kiln?' it.


Molly had a hard time staying seated.


And that's a wrap, until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment