Tuesday, August 7, 2018

The Days of My Life

People keep asking if I'm ready to go back to school.  
I want to look them straight in the eye and ask if they're kidding me.  I don't say that, only because it'd make me look like a bad mom.

HOWEVER today I stepped on a snake, accidentally turned the mixer on full speed after adding flour, fed the dog leftover fish sticks, half eaten ham sandwiches and chicken grizzle.  I ran out of sugar, spent an hour on the phone with James form Dicks Sporting Goods, razor bladed the dead skin off my heals, meal prepped for fun, looked into the suggestion to re-adopt my China boys in the US, rehashed the robbery we witnessed at the Jordan Creek Target yesterday (which traumatized my Moo),  ran out of toilet paper and asked Mike to bring home 2 oranges and packing tape.  
His response: What are we doing tonight?


We've reached the point of all-day pajamas and 'Holiday Crafts'.






The sun will come up tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment