Monday, May 27, 2013

Tractor Love

Once upon a time there was this boy.  He had a goofy grin and broad shoulders that made my legs tingly and my armpits sweaty. 



He asked me to marry him and we had a wedding.  We cut the cake, danced a dance, I threw a bouquet and he threw a garter.  Whoa, back up the bus.  What song was playing when that garter was thrown?  Hmmmm.  Something ‘bout a tractor?



It may as well have been in our vows.  Perhaps we were destined for it.  Perhaps our souls have been dreaming about the simple, country-life this entire time.  I’ve come to realize the man I married was more than a sensitive guy with pierced nipples and great legs, he was a Diesel Man.

 
 



 

 Let’s just say our latest purchase brought us one step closer to our dream. 


And just for the record, he makes that tractor sexy.

No comments:

Post a Comment