Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Lights and Outlets

I'm not sure... you'd have thought we'd had enough time, but now that it's time to decide, I'm not sure.  Where to put lights?  Where to put light switches and outlets.  What kind of lights?  Can?  Eyeball?  Pendant?  Sconce?  And where?

Moo shows off her room.
 
Below is the view of my kitchen from the living room.  We've realized it'll be a dark room, hence the skylight we added.  I'm thinking quite a few recessed lights will be necessary.  But at the same time, I don't want the ceiling to look like Swiss cheese. 
 
 
Below is the view from the edge of the loft.  Makes my knees wobbly to look down.  But obviously, we should have abundant light in this portion of the house.
 
So what's a girl to do? 
The electrician wants everything marked with a marker... where to put each outlet, where to put each light and what kind, where to put each switch...where the TV will go...where the deep freeze will go... how the furniture will be arranged. 
Can you say 'overwhelming'?
 
On the flip side, were getting electricity Monday!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment