Thursday, January 26, 2017

Kitchen Splurge

I've been spoiling myself with all sorts of goodies. 
First came the New Ninja Coffee Bar System.  The word "system" pretty much says it all.  It's AMAZING and pretty much reminds me that liquid coffee creamer is the equivalent to crack.


However, I don't ALWAYS pay attention.  For instance, I was frothing the cream for Ross' vanilla latte 2 weeks ago and reached my arm across the machine to reach the frothing accessory. 
Little did I realize I'd get a steam burn reminiscent of some funky virus...


I also splurged on a sharp Chefs knife. Cutco, of course.  I mean, if your gonna be a good cook, you've gotta have the tools. 

Merry Christmas to me.

And...
4 days later.

As of Thursday A.M., the school nurse thinks the slab of skin I sliced through is dying. 
So there's that.
Quite the Foods teacher I-35 managed to snag, if I do say so myself ;)


Rip-sticking in the garage with headgear... no words.

Macks 1st semester report card in the United States. 
You go little man!

Teaching Molly to cut one of his favorite foods.
Mom's banned from knives :(

As much as she annoys him, he loves this little squirt.

And at school I'm teaching kitchen safety.  Go figure.
Today activity.  A cooking lab while blindfolded. 






Finger or no finger, gosh I love this life.


1 comment:

  1. Teaching kitchen safety from a consumer science instructor with a cut on her finger, is like calling the black kettle black !! Is that your blood in the glass custard cup on the counter? Or blood pudding ?? Or perhaps watering the blood roses ???

    ReplyDelete