Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Woken by Ice

I'd heard the forecast and anticipated at least a late start Tuesday morning.  After having a 'touch of something' in my system for a few days, I was craving extra sleep.  So at 5:47 a.m. when my phone rang twice, my text messages came through twice, my alarm sounded 10 minutes later, then Macks alarm rang 30 minutes later along with the sound of ice-rain on the windows, I knew I'd never fall back to sleep...


Mike chose NOT to portray He-Man on the interstate today and worked from home.  He soon found himself installing our new printer.  You'll notice Jayson is nearby with an instruction manual.  This kid is a bit of a wizard when it comes to technology and mechanics.  Look at his face of confidence ;)

Yet I managed to get him in the kitchen browning sausage for me.  I'm in charge of Wednesday Night Youth Group dinner and it's biscuits and gravy for 25.  
Belly UP!


I don't have a lot of photos of all 5 Boyd Babes in the same room, however this photo sums each of them up pretty accurately.  

And seriously, does anyone remember this game?
I totally do. 
Thinking Grandma Green's house?
Anyway, Aunt Dolores gave it to the kids at Christmas and playing it made me feel like I was 10 years old again

Kinda-sorta hoping for a regular school today tomorrow; yet kinda sorta for hoping for at least a late start...


No comments:

Post a Comment