Thursday, June 27, 2013

Maisie's Day

Maisie and I spent our “Special Day” together on Thursday.  I took endless pictures of her throughout the day. One as she ran down the square, while she looked back at me, her hair blowing and smiling from ear to ear… another as she had her nails painted blue at a salon and couldn’t resist smiling at herself in the mirror open-mouthed.  Another while she and I swam like Ariel at the pool and she insisted we kept our arms to our sides and sway our “fins” without kicking.  Those pictures are crystal clear and full of joyful giggles.  Unfortunately, those images aren’t digital files I can share.  Not to worry, they are forever embedded in my heart; just where they belong. 
Special Day Breakfast of Daddy Eggs and Bacon.  Of course a wine glass makes any meal extra special.

Lunch at the Northside Café.  Within 20 minutes that milk would be spilled.  We were about done anyway.

Maisie's favorite order- a hamburger with French fries and a pickle spear.  You can see her stunning nails and new watch from Ben Franklins.  I can't figure out how to set the time, yet she doesn't seem to mind.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment