Wednesday, June 5, 2013

She's Getting So Big

She’s getting so big, so fast. 
Last Friday she wore a bra for a portion of the day. Our lifeguard friend stopped by to say hello and commented on how big she has gotten while he's been at college.  I was able to respond, “Yeah, she’s even wearing a bra now.”  Maisie was quick to show him.
Last night she pranced around the house in a wedding gown, complete with a veil and gloves.  It later got twisted up the training wheel of her bike, but we got it untangled without too much fuss.  I must be hormonal because I couldn’t quit picturing her down the road as a real bride and it was all I could do keep from either bawling or signing her up to become a nun.
She asked me if I’d marry her, but I told her it would be better to ask daddy instead. 
He said 'yes'.
 
I’ll let the pictures tell the rest of the story. 
Mike looks slightly uncomfortable with this.



The plant pedestal under Grandma Cakes' Wedding Portrait- the obviously place to pose for this picture.


I just love this little woman.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment