Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Maisie-Time

Maisie didn't make it to school Monday.  Her tummy hurt.  My instincts told me it was constipation and she'd be fine at school.  However my heart told me she needed some Mama-time.
 
Instead of forcing her to get through a school day, I chose to celebrate spending the day with her. 
To do all things "Maisie". 
 
She got dolled-up and let me take photos of her on the courthouse steps. 

 
 
 
 
 
Before long, her tummy started to hurt and she was done with pictures.  We managed to squeeze in a game of Queen and Princess on the courthouse steps before leaving.
 
When she grew tired of that, she reached for my hand as we left to spend the remainder of the day crafting at home.
 
 
I didn't like that her tummy hurt; yet I was beyond grateful for some Maisie-Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment