Wednesday, July 14, 2021

IcePacks and Honesty

This little swollen face has me all choked up and laughing hysterically at the same time.
It's no secret he has his momma wrapped around his little finger tighter than should be legally allowed. 
His friends told him he looks like the dad from"American Dad" whatever that means/
You'll have to google it, cause I can't get it to load.
Our family happens to be known for having a strong jawline, (or maybe it' just me) and swelling after oral surgery just accentuates it.

He bottled wine at his job for 3.5 hours today, helped me clean fryers from last weekend for 2 hours, turned in his application to work at the local hardware store, and worked out in the weight room with buddies for another hour.  A day after his face was cut into 4 times!



To my firstborn, who is tougher than tough, who can withstand and survive a wind storm before his time.  Who understands the value of humanity and honesty.  
You are, and will always be my hero.



No comments:

Post a Comment