Thursday, July 15, 2021

These Boots

These boots were made for walking... or not.

Mike and I leave for Gateway Canyon Resort in Colorado in less than a month.  It will be during our 17th anniversary, so we're basally checking that milestone off the list with this trip.  

The theme seems to be "all things western." It's a work trip for Mike and whoever the organizer is sent out 'outfit suggestions' for various days.  Mike called me from work one day to tell me I need to find a maxi dress and cowgirl boots.  Well, I certainly don't want to be a party pooper, so shopping I went.

I'm not a maxi dress girl; and honestly don't see the point of wearing both a maxi dress and fancy cowgirl boots.  The dress would surely cover up the boots- so what a waste.  I guessing some guy whose wife is stuck in the 90's sent out the outfit suggestions.

I'm thinking something more like this...

verses something like this.


So Molly and I found the dress at TJ Maxx.


But we still had to find the boots.
After nearly 2 hours in Boot Barn trying on some of the most uncomfortable footwear I've ever experienced, we finally found the boots.
I just can't take them off myself.



Stay tuned, I still need an outfit for Denim and Diamond Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment