Sunday, January 6, 2019

Cakes and Cameos

Earlier this week Mack decided to start talking up a storm. It was only him and I and as if he couldn't quit.  I soaked every second up.  When a teen decides to talk (especially your own) you keep it going for as long as humanly possible.  At a silent point, he grabbed a cookbook from the pantry and asked if I could make a cake.  He loves cherries and chocolate and asked if I knew how to make 'this" cake.  I told him I'd give it a shot over the weekend. 
He may have forgotten about the request, but Sunday morning I set my mind on completing this 4-hour cake.  It didn't turn out EXACTLY like the photo, but close enough.  



Her approving 'Mom' face I found on my phone.

My new toy; courtesy of I-35 School.  
I know!
It's a Silhouette Cameo 3.
I can't even.
It's like today's version of Corel Photo.
The possibilities are blowing my mind.



I let Maisie design the I-35 Cafe logo this afternoon.
 And a few shots of my babes I posted on Facebook as 'January 6'.  
Turns out it was actually January 5th.

Welcome to my brain.



No comments:

Post a Comment