Tuesday, January 22, 2019

January Suck

Actual footage of a real mom surviving an unusually long snow day, followed by Ross denting the kitchen after punching it out of frustration, followed by the news I-35 will have a late-start- (probably no school Wednesday) and finally noticing Maisie's right tonsil is swelled up like a bowling ball and leaking puss... and so many other things I wouldn't dare post on a blog publicly...


We don't lose ourselves in parenthood.  We find parts of ourselves we never knew existed. 
LR Knost

 But my new recipe at dinner was a win... so I'm priding myself in that.


The recipe is here: https://www.tasteandtellblog.com/french-dip-tortilla-roll-ups/


We don't lose ourselves in parenthood.  We find parts of ourselves we never knew existed. 
LR Knost

No comments:

Post a Comment