Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Missing Phones and Harido's


Apologies for the delay in posts.  Turns out my phone was held captive by the van's passenger back seat pockets for nearly a week.  I'm not blaming anyone, just saying I was actually beginning to enjoy being disconnected for the time being.


It all ended when Mike sat in the back seat of the van and discovered the missing phone.  
So there goes that.

What you missed while I didn't have a camera phone:
The kids (all 5 of them) helping me on a catering during a no school day. 
Molly's loose tooth which still remains intact.
The laundry pile, which continues to grow on the couch.
Ross and Mai's strep throat.
Mike's suspicious 'sore' on his thigh.
Me, trying to navigate the van in the snow.
Gunny's rabbit kills on our porch

Anyway, it's obvious I missed a lot; however, life continues on and the sun will come out tomorrow...

I played hairdresser today.
It was the second day in a row without school, so times were getting tough. 







It may be below zero outside, but these girls are smokin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment