Thursday, January 30, 2014

When they get along

When I find something the three of them enjoy doing at the same time...
 
 
I rejoice.
 
 
Yesterday was glitter playdoh day.  Molly requested purple playdoh that smelled like toothpaste.  Maisie wanted pink playdoh that smelled like cherries while Ross asked for blue playdoh that smelled like cookie dough.  Luckily for them, I have lots of extract in my pantry.

Meanwhile, I've noticed it appears my baking sheets have either been through war or were utilized by Christopher Columbus.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I told Ross to look at me.  This is the look I got.
 
 
I asked him to try again.  This time without looking as though he wanted to murder me.
 
So I got the "Mom, you are so weird look" from him instead. 
 
This only lasted about 30 minutes.  After that, chunks of playdoh were being thrown into the air vents, Maisie's 'cookies' were destroyed by her brother and Molly smooshed all the playdoh together which made everyone upset.
 
Is it spring yet?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment