Monday, March 23, 2015

Back To School

Monday morning was not for sissys.  Molly wouldn't open her eyes and claimed she 'hated' the shirt I picked out for her.  Maisie was crying her skirt was too tight because it was Molly's and she had to pee, but couldn't get her skirt down.  Ross was complaining he couldn't drawl a locust. That was before he remembered he hated his haircut and would seen by everyone in school. 
 
Moo eventually woke up and didn't cry again until she entered the school.  Ross turned violent when he eventually remembered his haircut and blamed me for giving him a round head instead of a flat one in utero.  Maisie put her leggings under her skirt (the skirt had spanx) and was able to go potty easier, however she wasn't thrilled the whipped topping on her waffle smeared all over her fork when I cut it and insisted on a new one.  Mike acted distracted with his phone and conveniently left the house early.  Can't say I blamed him. 
 
They arrived home from school with 100+ subtraction facts I needed to check, reading log questions I had to check, parent signatures I had to 'unforge'  (Maisie forges my signature on her homework everyday).  The majority of her cold lunch had to be tossed because her best friend Delaney bought hot lunch.  When Delaney buys hot lunch, Maisie ends up buying hot lunch and her cold lunch goes to waste.  That was all before Maisie dumped a glass of cold water down my lap and then a glass of Kool-Aid into the recliner within 30 minutes of each other. 
 
I had planned to post a whole series of fun weekend pictures I took but my photo editing software has suddenly crapped-out and I'm unable to access Sunday's photos.  Therefore, I spent a large chuck of the afternoon searching for solutions to the problem with no luck.  The other chunk of the afternoon was spent reuniting a lost dog to her owner on the west side of town.  It's a long, happy story but I'm not getting into it today.
 
I never thought I'd say it, but having the kids home from school was so much easier than sending them to school.  I think I'm ready for summer break.

My world, lined up like a train.
 
choo-choo
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Suggestions for purchasing new editing software or solutions for repairing Photoshop Adobe Elements 10 are more than welcome!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment